In Gynaecological surgery, we do all surgery with Laparoscopic approach primarily. If required we do it vaginally and lastly vary rarely a cases of cancers, we go for open abdominal surgery.
Our main area of interest is laparoscopic and vaginal approach in all gynecological surgery. So as to avoid cut over abdomen. So our area of interest is MINIMAL INVASIVE SURGERY OR KEY HOLE SURGERY.
- TOTAL LAPROSCOPIC HYSTERECTOMY.2. LAPROSCOPIC ASSISTED VAGINAL HYSTERECTOMY.
3. LAPROSCOPIC REMOVAL OF BENIGN OVARIAN CYST.
4. LAPROSCOPIC REMOVALS OF FIBRIODS (MYOMECTOMY).
5. LAPROSOPIC BURCH SUSPENSIONS (STRESS URINARY INCONTIANCE).
6. LAPROSCOPIC REMOVAL OF ECTOPIC PREGNANCY.
7. LAPROSCOPIC SURGERY FOR ENDOMETRIOSIS.
8. LAPROSCOPIC TUBAL RECANAILAZATION.
9. LAPROSCOPIC SACROPEXY FOR VAULT PROLAPSE.
Nondescent Vaginal Hysterectomy :
For regular and big size uterus, vaginalsacropexy for vault prolapse.
All above surgery can be done by open abdominal approach when laparoscopy and vaginal approach is contraindicated which is a rare case or when patient demand for open surgery.
Otherwise at our centre we do all surgery with minimum invasive technique with our experienced team of surgeons and anesthetist.